GAALC - Indian Music School - Online Santoor Class Lessons
GAALC - the Global Academy of Arts, Languages and Culture, is one of the top rated international online performing arts learning school academy based at New Delhi in India offering online musical instruments training class lessons facilitated on Skype and Google Hangouts (Google Talk) as real time. one-on-one, interactive, live instrumental music learning class lessons online for the global music students. GAALC offers certificate level hobby learning courses of short term (24 months duration), regular term (36 months duration) and extended term (54 months duration) duration with modern curriculum guided online class lessons to learn performing arts - learning how to play musical instruments, voice training - vocal singing music lessons online and online dance lessons to learn dancing.
GAALC music school academy conducts online instrumental music learning lessons to learn playing Indian classical musical instrument Santoor, Santoor is a popular string musical instrument and the online lessons for learning how to play Santoor are offered as Santoor beginner level lessons for beginners learning to play Santoor online, Intermediate level Santoor lessons and Advanced level Santoor lessons online. The Santoor learning course lessons curriculum - the Santoor / Santur teaching syllabus is exclusively developed for providing an effective online Santoor training to the kids, children, young adults, school / university / college students learning Santoor as a hobby and equally providing professional level Santoor / Santur training to the aspiring musicians learning to play Santoor to perform in public music concerts or musical shows as professional Santoor expert players.The online Santoor class lessons offered by GAALC are conducted by the senior, experienced and qualified Indian Santoor Gurus, the famous Santoor teachers as top online Santoor trainers, the best trained Santoor players working as the online Santoor instructors in the instrumental music faculty at GAALC music school academy in India.
ABOUT SANTOOR / SANTUR : Santoor is an ancient stringed instrument of India. In Sanskrit literature it is referred as a Shatatantri Veena - the 100 stringed Vina. (the musical instrument having 100 strings). The modern Indian santoor is an ancient string musical instrument with origins in Persia. It is beleived that primitive ancestor of this type of stringed instruments was invented in the civilization of Mesopotamia (900 BC). In India, Santoor / Santur has been played as an accompaniment instrument to the folk music of Jammu & Kashmir valley before it was modified and being placed in North Indian Hindustani classical music permanently. Santoor musical instrument is played in a style of music known as the Sufiana Mausiqi (Sufi devotional music). The Sufi mystics used it as an accompaniment to their devotional hymns..
SANTOOR - INDIAN HINDUSTANI CLASSICAL MUSIC INSTRUMENT (Bhartiya Shastriya Sangeet Vadya): Santur / Santoor is a trapezoid-shaped hammered dulcimer, a trapezium shaped box, often made of walnut with an acute angle of 75 degrees each from left and right. A wooden hammer called Santoor Mezrab is used to play the strings. The special-shaped mallets (Mezrab) are lightweight and are held between the index and middle fingers. The Santur / Santoor wooden box is 5 inch thick and from inside it is hollowed to be used as a resonator. Hundred strings, made of steel or brass are laid over 25 bridges and each group of four strings are tuned on same note. Santoor Strings tuning - strings are tuned by adjusting the Santoor pegs on the right of the box. A typical Santur / Santoor may have two sets of Santoor bridges, providing a range of three octaves. The Indian Santoor musical instrument is more rectangular and may have more strings than the Persian Santoor, which generally has 72 strings.
GLOBAL / INDIAN SANTOOR PLAYERS, GHARANA SANTOOR PLAYERS & SANTOOR PERFORMER MUSICIANS: Famous Santoor maestros, Santoor players, Santoor performers and Santoor musicians are Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma, Tarun Bhattacharya, Pandit Bhajan Sopori, R. Visweswaran, Rahul Sharma and Ulhas Bapat etc.
MAKING OF SANTUR / SANTOOR MUSICAL INSTRUMENT: The trapezoid framework of Santoor is generally made out of either walnut or maple wood. The top and bottom boards of Santoor can be made of either plywood or veneer. On the top board, also known as sound board of Santoor, the wooden bridges of Santoor are placed, in order to seat the stretched Santoor metal strings across. The Santoor strings, grouped in units of 3 or 4, are tied on nails or pins on the left side of the Santoor instrument and are stretched over the Santur / Santoor sound board on top of the Santoor bridges to the right side. On the right side of Santoor there are the steel tuning pegs of Santoor or Santoor tuning pins, as they are commonly known, that allows tuning each unit of Santoor strings to a desired musical notes on Sntoor or a frequency or a pitch.
The unmatched advantages of the online Santoor learning lessons offered by GAALC music school India is.:
- Live, one-on-one, real time, interactive online music lessons for the music students of all learning levels and Genre of music - vocal music & instrumental music.
- Convenient online music lessons schedules for almost all the global time zones, multilingual music lessons with options of 1/2 or 3 online Santoor music classes / week.
- Affordable, low cost price vocal and musical instruments learning lessons fees for the top best rated & convenient online Santoor music class lessons by GAALC.
- Save on the valuable travel time, traffic woes and the cost of travelling to the nearest Santoor music teacher / music school, learn in relaxed manner at home.
- Safe & convenient option for kids, children, women & elderly to learn music at home online, the family members or friends & colleagues can learn music together comfortably.
- Unmatched advantage of the flexible time schedules of online music class lessons for international music school students, best for the busy modern lifestyle
- Freedom to learn music at one's own pace & convenient time schedules with the flexible music course duration programs, easily adjustable with the busy work schedules.
- Better consistency & concentration, least missed music classes due to flexible online music classes. Make-up / replacement classes available for the classes missed.
- Advanced, international standard music training curriculum, an effective and modern distance e-learning program by a truly global music school academy.
- Learning from the International faculty of Santoor musicians including the top qualified, best experienced professional music teachers online from all over the world.
- Advanced music E-books learning content & music practice (Riyaaz) tools for all of the online music learning levels and for global Santoor music students.
- Well defined curriculum with traditional music + modern music concepts for all levels of learning vocal & instrumental music, curriculum developed by the global music experts.
- Online music class lessons available for learning the widest range of global vocal and instrumental music genre, conducted by the GAALC music school faculty.
- Online music lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels, online private music lessons & group music classes for all age groups & music training levels.
- Freedom to Join the appropriate level of the vocal & instrumental music course classes after an individual level evaluation & the expert opinion by GAALC music school faculty.
- Get regular music expert opinion feedback from GAALC music teachers faculty on educational performance with the right guidance & performance improvement tips.
Read more benefits of online music classes: Advantages of Online Music Learning Lessons
For further details on Indian Hindustani music training programs online, online Santoor learning lessons fees, dance and music training instructors, Santoor Guru teachers online class schedules, Google Hangouts online music trainer lessons, affordable low cost price online Santoor Skype lessons, online classes by Indian Santoor Guru and Youtube free music learning lessons. For online music school and online dance academy admissions: Contact GAALC music school academy India
View GAALC Youtube channel for Free You tube music training videos / images gallery: Santoor training class lessons online free Youtube videos